The article does not pay enough respect to other fields that focus
specifically on behavior change management - i.e., public health,
change managment, psychology, etc. I also agree that supporting
arguments are too scarce to support the author's main argument, that
Interaction design can solve the world's problems. Finally, I don't
see the topics in the title fully reflected in the body of the
article.

As far as domain of IxD, I can see that it fits in, but that's based
on my own opinion not the author's paper. I wouldn't go so far to
define IxD by behavioral economics or behavior change, and I see
defining IxD by Behavioral Economics as limiting as defining IxD as
strictly living in the digital domain. However, I would say that
attention to human behavior is a part of the definition of IxD, even
if it's in my own little world.