yea, it's been like that since 2003. i think bazo got married.
it's funny you say that though. when people send me some link to a polished
design it really turns me off. i would never buy anything from a site that
had beveled buttons.

A developer just sent me a link for that browser...something -alon. and i
did the title to fave.ico, scroll to bottom scan and asked...what is this?
My only clue was it had something to do with athletics because of the -alon
in the name. He said it's a browser. I'm thinking to myself, why the hell
would I want another browser to comply to AND why did I not think like that
when I willing and excitedly downloaded chrome. I said I will never use this
EVER don't waste my time with this canned grunge. It was another slick
marketing tool I could do without. It did turn out to be the browser for the
olympics, why do we need a browser for the olympics is beyond me. But we
have one and if someone likes using it good for them.

 >>A rather frugal website.
I'm not sure what that implies. I was referencing him because of your
interest in sound.

As for the frugalness of sites. I never give just anyone the real deal. I
give them enough to gauge them and see how they respond to not getting
exactly what they think they want or need because I know that is what our
time spent together is really going to be all about.

Cheers : )