Hello,
Fit Associates is hosting a small (20 people) workshop in Pittsburgh,
working jointly with Lauralee Alben of Alben Design. With just a few seats
left and only a week and a half before the workshop, we are opening the
invitation to anyone who feels that these two days will be important to
them.

We are gathering a group of people who are engaged in work that is intended
to affect positive change in the world, who on the doorstep of such work, or
who are exploring ways to shift their current job into an act of
change-making.

The idea is to come with something in mind - a challenge, project,
long-range intention, a question, etc., though that is not a requirement.
During the two days, Lauralee will facilitate us through the work of
applying a series of frameworks to design how we can align our work with who
we are as people, then design ways we can use ripple effects to
intentionally propagate the impact of our work out into the world. If you
come with something specific in mind, then that can be your focus for the
weekend (two days of guided focus on a challenge that matters to you!).
Otherwise you can work more generally. Either way, you will be working in
the company of a diverse, energetic, and amazingly talented group of peers
from many different industries and disciplines.

Here is a link that provides some more details, a registration form, and
more contact information.
http://www.albendesign.com/1_workshops_designwork.html

If you want to talk it over, call Lauralee at her office (see the link), or
myself at Fit: 412-441-3818.

Cheers,
Marc Rettig
Fit Associates, LLC