@Chris -

Dude that's super cool!  Online social collaboration is so awesome
when you see it working in action.

@Pascal -

Yes, I think discoverability is really the big issue (although a good
issue to have :)

You know what else I was thinking about the ratings....the rating
system should have positive and negative to it, so that people can
rate designs poorly, which would be different than just not rating
them at all.  This way people could see poorly rated designs as well,
which could be educational to see examples of where things aren't
done right.  I think some anonymity or privacy controls would be
needed so that people's reputations aren't on the line.

Hey is there a better forum for this discussion?  I went to the
Discussion link on the mozilla wiki page but didnt see anything
there.

Brian