Agree with the comments above.

The exciting new possibilities with this device are in the hardware,
with the notable exception of the missing cameras for obvious video
conferencing capabilities. The device is currently quite squarely
focused on media *consumption*.

Given the capabilities of the processor and the types of interaction
you might expect from a mobile device with this form factor, I'm a
little disappointed (but not shocked) by the use of the iPhone OS for
device like this. The lack of integration with the iPhone is a little
surprising given Apple's previous focus on devices components of
larger service integration.

As for stylus', they are typically not well suited to capacitive
screens, so no real shock there albeit there have been some in-roads
with magnetic pens.

What I really didn't expect was the use of Micro SIMs for 3G
connectivity. Limited support and compatibility issues that prevent
MBB customers SIM swapping. I'm not sure if there is a convincing
argument for that decision.

Rod