In looking at the product shots at the bottom of
http://www.apple.com/ipad/design/, I'm really wondering about the
interactions of using the keyboards in the both the dock and in the
case - as folded into a laptop-like configuration with virtual
keyboard.

With the keyboard dock, or even a bluetooth keyboard, the act of
typing will be great, but then think about when you want to select
some text.  Now you have to use the iPhone means of copy/paste.  You
take your hands off the keyboard and have to touch the screen. I
haven't played with one yet, but that appears to be an awkward
situation. When using a keyboard, I think most people would look to
using a mouse for text selection. Maybe I'll be wrong and it's not
as awkward as I'm thinking.

The same goes for using it with the virtual keyboard.  Copy/paste on
the iPhone isn't so bad since you don't really move your hands a
significant distance.  But now, you'll have to move your hands
several inches to perform this action.  Just seems to be strange in
this case.  Hopefully I'll have an opportunity to play with one soon
and see what this is like.