Goodsounds;340760 Wrote:
> As the self appointed spokesperson for the silent majority (of PC users
> who don't know or care what happens inside the box), I have some
> observations:
With comments like "If the box has Linux, it would not be purchased in
the first place. Other than by mistake." it seems that you do indeed
care what happens inside the box. Why else would you be so opposed to
something you've apparently never tried?

Like Skunk says, you don't need to be a geek to use linux. You like MS
Windows, so fine, use it. But you don't need to bash what you don't
know.

--
aubuti