ModelCitizen;340989 Wrote:
> If all goes smoothly then that might be a different matter... I've never
> experienced that though.What you're describing is precisely what I'd
> experienced with Linux up
to even two years back - I'd tried and abandoned multiple flavours of
Linux on multiple occasions for precisely the same reasons.  However,
Linux has matured very significantly since then and nowadays installing
a current version of Ubuntu is pretty simple.  There are occasionally
hardware devices that are not supported, however, this is becoming
increasingly rare and it usually doesn't take long for device support
to be embedded in the kernel.

--
egd