From: gdg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 1:40 PM
To: discuss@lists.slimdevices.com
Subject: [slim] Re: The SB2 appears to have some serious flaws!

Refering to where I should be posting and what "tone" I should adopt to
please you:

mac Wrote:
> Agreed on both counts.
>
> http://www.audioasylum.com/forums/pcaudio/messages/5735.html

Why don't you lighten up.
I wasn't originaly trying to get a feature change. I was fishing for other
people's way of working around this issue. I still havn't found one. But I
havn't explored what a "skin" is yet and maybe that's where the answer lies.
I got that info here and that my friend is the purpose of the forum. As to
whether this is a "flaw" or "lack of functionslity"
or whatever you want to call it... who cares?
I'm trying to find a way of fulfilling a basic requirement that I have as a
user. Is that OK with you?

--
gdg