This is not a re-post of my other thread, but rather a continuation. I
had done enough changes to my system that it just seemed to be more
confusing to stay on that same thread. (Thanks Raven22 for your
assistance on that thread)

Problem - cannot get MIP Headless integrated correctly with SC, and as
a result, cannot get Sugarcube working either.

Description -
System:
* Intel dualCore box (home built) with Vista Ultimate.
* RAID 5 comprised of 4x600GB SATA drives direct attached to the mobo
* SC is running on a virtual machine hosted by the Vista O/S on WinXP
* (For all intents and purposes, consider I am working with XP Pro SP2
as a VM is exactly like a physical machine)
* (Since the RAID5 is one the Vista O/S, it acts as a network share
volume)
* SC - Version: 7.3 - 23837 @ Fri Nov 7 03:08:40 PST 2008
* MIP - v.1.8.1b, installed, analyzed, and working properly (can send
mixes)
* - Port is set to 10003, and API services disabled
* MIP Headless - installed, set up according to Spicefly's guide,
Spicefly's skin, and can create a test mix.
* - MMM.ini file is configured with the proper libary path, and
port is set to 10002.
* Sugarcube - v1.7.1 configured according to Spicefly's guide

OK, before this, I was on 7.2, and due to the incredibly long MIP
import times, I decided to switch to 7.3 since the patch was integrated
in that version.

Before that time, I *did* get both MIP and Sugarcube working, but I had
double entries in my library. After configuring all of the above,
refreshing the MIP headless cache, and rescanning SC, I no longer have
"M" in my library entries, and SugarCube simply stops or repeats a
single song depending on what repeat setting I choose.

I've gone through the threads by Model Citizen, SlimChance, OhPinchy
and others, meticulously followed the SD Wiki, Spicefly's guide, and
the MIP forums, but I am just plain stuck.

I'm sure it is something I've overlooked or done incorrectly, because
everything obviously works, but like proofreading your own writing, I
can't spot the glaring mistake.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kook

--
ob_kook

SB2 --> Axiom passive pre --> Portal Paladin monoblocks --> Dynaudio
Contour 1.3 MKII