I changed everything to 10003 (the MIP GUI port) and re-started the API
services on MIP GUI, but still SugarCube is not working.

To verify if it is a blocked port somewhere, I have temporarily
disabled both my AV and Firewall.

Since the Mip headless is working (songs verified and mixable match the
MIP GUI, and I can do a test mix), I am going to concentrate on that. I
switched everything back to port 10002 in order to match that.

I'm doing a full rescan and will see if the disabled AV and FW have an
effect.

--
ob_kook

SB2 --> Axiom passive pre --> Portal Paladin monoblocks --> Dynaudio
Contour 1.3 MKII