mortslim wrote:
> "it seems from the reviews of the iPhone apps that a lot of current
> controller owners would now question whether they would have bought a
> controller given the cost of that versus a iPhone/iTouch with an app."
>
> Exactly.
>
> All I am saying is that unless Logitech rethinks its pricing of the
> Controller, its going to lose a lot of sales.

Well, at the moment I keep running into Duets in places I've never seen
an SD product before. If I were SD, I'd look at my sales and make
decisions from that. I own two controllers and I still find it hard to
believe that a PDA would work as well. iPeng and sorts will boost sales
of SB3s and SBRs. Now if someone would start to market cheap 3rd party
players... ;)

Regards,
Peter