pippin;397188 Wrote:

> "somewhere" is the problem, so little screen real estate left...
> The current plan for 1.2 is to have swipes as shortcut and to do the
> "normal" page change similar as it is done in Mobile Safari, with a
> "paging" button in the lower right corner.
> Top right is occupied by "edit", which will then be on at least two
> pages
> What do you think.

Since you have the shortcut, I don't think a "real" "Choose Server"
setting needs to be that convenient. I would add it to the settings
pane, or as a new item in "More."

By the way, your shortcuts are awesome.

pippin;397188 Wrote:
> That's where they originally were. People generally seem to find this
> un-obvious and hard to get to. Got that feedback during beta, have seen
> that feedback for other Apps (e.g. Squeemote).
> Also, there are a few options you might want to change while running
> the app, like turning off the screen saver.
> Apple themselves don't really recommend it in the UI guide.

I like it better where it is. It's really a problem Apple has to fix. I
was just bringing it up.

pippin;397188 Wrote:
> Nice idea?
> Did you find the help liks? Most people don't
> Do you find the SC settings usable on iPhone? Which skin? Handheld? I
> don't want to assume iPeng is intalled.

I found the default skin for Squeezecenter to be usable in horizontal
mode on the iPhone. This suggestion is just so you can punt and not
have to muck up your interface with too many settings.

It's not a big deal - that's what bookmarks are for.

pippin;397188 Wrote:
> 1.1. Works already here :-) Although it will be 1.2 before they get a
> really nice UI.

Cool - I can't wait.

Nice job!

--