EyeRonik1;397219 Wrote:
> Since you have the shortcut, I don't think a "real" "Choose Server"
> setting needs to be that convenient. I would add it to the settings
> pane, or as a new item in "More."

well, even though during 1.1 (and only there) some player or server
related functionality should will show up in the main menu (and new
plugin features probably always will), the general idea is to bundle
all player and server centric functionalities on NowPlaying.
Also: The servers need to be there because in 1.2 you are supposed to
be able to move players between servers using D'n'D, which is
especially important for using SN.

> I found the default skin for Squeezecenter to be usable in horizontal
> mode on the iPhone. This suggestion is just so you can punt and not
> have to muck up your interface with too many settings.

Hm. Interesting thought, especially since 1.2 will have some player and
server settings in its menu tree.

panos_k75;397236 Wrote:
> I have been on 2.2 for quite a while. It wasn't that bad before.Would
> the fact that some of my players are based on SqueezeSlave has anything
> to do with it?

Can't imagine that, it's a touch screen thing. There's another issue
with Squeezeslave that it will sometimes not accept volume changes but
that will result in the handle popping back instead of not being
accessible.

> When I try to control one of my soft-players sometimes it will take 3
> or 4 misses to get a hit on the volume control. Also volume control on
> the iPOD app. is not that bad.

Yes, but as stated before, that's NOT the UISlider control, but a
MPVolumeView which does behave quite different (much better) but
directly acts on the system volume. Haven't found a way to use that
one, it's not even a control.

--
pippin

---