pippin;397316 Wrote:
> well, even though during 1.1 (and only there) some player or server
> related functionality should will show up in the main menu (and new
> plugin features probably always will), the general idea is to bundle
> all player and server centric functionalities on NowPlaying.
> Also: The servers need to be there because in 1.2 you are supposed to
> be able to move players between servers using D'n'D, which is
> especially important for using SN.

I love your Now Playing; I'm not suggesting you change it. I'm just
saying that some novice users may never notice the flick left or right
and might not intuit how to change servers. If you have redundant
server selection choices somewhere fairly obvious, and another way to
get to the now playing playlist, it's all good.

It works for me - I'm just trying to make sure my wife can use it
without any help.

Thanks for the app - it's very very nice (and fast!)

--
EyeRonik1