pippin;396882 Wrote:
> Are you sure it's 7.3.2 and not iPhone Firmware 2.2? The latter made it
> much worse since it disabled my increased capture area. Now I have to
> completely rely on the (much smaller) capture area Apple uses.
>
> One day I will write my own slider control, Apple's really sucks right
> now.

I have been on 2.2 for quite a while. It wasn't that bad before.Would
the fact that some of my players are based on SqueezeSlave has anything
to do with it?

When I try to control one of my soft-players sometimes it will take 3
or 4 misses to get a hit on the volume control. Also volume control on
the iPOD app. is not that bad.

--
panos_k75