Hi Chris,

Other things that were occuring this morning which don't help with your
problem at all include my two receivers not playing the same radio
stream in sync regardless of how I told them to syncronise with each
other. Obviously my problematic receiver would shortly reboot before
reconnecting occasionally to radio stream. Now that everything is
working again they are perfectly in sync.

I have also deleted my two players from the SN site and they don't
automatically reappear now which shows that the option on SC is working
as expected.

--
mobileadam