OK time to bump this thread!

I just got myself a Boom.  It can play BBC WMA streams without any
problem.
However, those sames streams still cause my SB3 to hang and reboot.

This is quite frustrating.  I'm not sure if it is just the BBC streams
or WMA in general.  I'd really appreciate some help:

o What logging options should I switch on to capture the most useful
information?
o Is anybody else seeing the same issue?
o What other WMA streams would you suggest I try (none-BBC), that might
cause issues?
o Why in fact is my SB3 rebooting?

For background information, my setup is:

Version: 7.3.3 - 25411 @ Mon Mar 9 03:21:08 PDT 2009
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: i686-linux
Perl Version: 5.10.0 - i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi
MySQL Version: 5.0.67-0ubuntu6

Boom: firmware 45
SB3: firmware 125

I have AlienBBC installed, so I have mplayer installed and configured
under file types, hence for WMA I have:

WMA -> FLAC  : Disabled
WMA -> MP3   : mplayer.sh/lame
WMA -> WAV   : Disabled
WMA -> WMA   : Native

I've tried disabling native WMA, to force conversion to another format,
but nothing happens.

Any help really appreciated!

Chris.

--