Hi Chris,

Any joy with your testing?

I tried to switch on the radio this morning (Radio 1) and found that my
kitchen receiver was doing its old trick of 'rebooting' after 5 to 10
seconds of playback. Rather then spending the usual hours of checking
network quality etc  I just logged into SqueezeNetwork and noticed that
my Duet controller was listed (I thought I had deleted it). Anyway, I
deleted it from the web UI and then restarted the stream and no further
reboots today!!! related? maybe?  Over the weekend I was getting entries
in the log about trying to get players from SN etc but I have disabled
the sync option so not sure why it is still doing that.

Adam

--
mobileadam