awy;413687 Wrote:
> What is the list of third-party plugins you are running? Please try
> disabling them all and, if that fixes thing, enabling them one by one.

Well, I disabled a bunch at once and including trackstat and along with
others which I really didn't use as much as I thought, and it works!
There's still the occasional hiccup, about a second once every 10
songs, but nothing like before.

I currently have the following plugins enabled:
Auto Dim Display
Date and Time
Extension Downloader
Find Cover Art
Lazy Search
Line In
Music Information Screen
MusicIP (A biggie for me!)
NPR Radio
Other Players
Podcasts
Radiotime
Rescan Music Library
Server and Network Health
Sleepfade
Spicefly SugarCube (another biggie I was afraid would be a culprit)
Superdate Time Screensaver (essential)
Visualizer Screensaver

I've meant to use Dynamic Playlists and I occasionally look at
TrackStat, but to be honest I let MusicIP be the guide most of the time
so I can do without them for now.

If any of these others might cause a problem let me know.

Thanks so much for your help. Maybe when the schema is updated in 8.0 I
can regain this functionality, but this is great for now, and I know
where to look in the future.

--
sander