awy;413344 Wrote:
> If you have enough disk space then just leave the log running. It will
> compress well (with ZIP or whatever) when you are ready to upload it.
> Or, for this case, you could turn it off now and turn it back on when
> it happens. That may mean that we don't see the trigger to the problem.
> In any case, a snippet of the current log would be good to see now.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this! Those settings generate an
awful lot of information in a short time, so I can generate more, but
I'm going to run into the limit of what I can upload here.

In this section, right after I unpause and skip the next song my
receiver (00:04:20:16:70:70) starts playing and the Squeezebox1
(00:04:20:05:81:a2) lags and catches up about 4 seconds into the song.
I'm pretty sure I captured it, but I can send more examples in email as
its fairly easy to reproduce if I keep skipping to the next song.

Let me know what's helpful to you and I'll give you as much information
as I can.

Thanks again!

|Filename: squeezecenter_log.zip                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7226|

sander