My first product was the Duet, I've had issues but this has been stable
for me since the last couple of releases.

In addition since I've had a dedicated server (vortexbox) my whole
system has worked better, prior to that I was switching between the
music on my laptop and squeezenetwork and at that point the Duet
wouldn't cope well with that, I have barely used SN for months now and
it.

For me the big plus for SB kit over Sonos is the ability to do extra
things with the product, for example some of the plugins, iPeng & the
controller acting as a player.

I think its always disappointing to see people leave to use Sonos kit
and that the user experience hasn't been as good as others

--
socistep