In terms of how reliable the Napster service is via Squeezebox? Very
happy. I also find the web interface over Firefox very good to use for
local PC playback - e.g. I can use it at work.

I wish that the Napster Library (i.e. the repository of tracks you've
played or saved to your library) still supported Album view (you can now
only view by track or artist) but that's my only minor niggle.

--
Siduhe

Who am I on 'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/siduhe)?
"-Siduhe Loved Tracks radio got the thumbs up. Feedback included: yeah,
it's good... got the odd dodgy track tho...-" (c) 'ModelCitizen'
(http://www.last.fm/user/Modelcitizen)