Thanks for all your input.

I'm struggling with the Napster / Spotify decision, rather than the £5
decision really.

There is no iphone client for Napster, but there is great Slimserver
support, while the opposite is true for Spotify :-/

Of course if the service is good I'll never need support, but with
Spotify I can cancel the service by opting out in my account and their
service is great.

You have to go via customer services with Napster and I've heard
varying reports about that service.

If the service is indeed good, then £5 is a bargain :)

Its also a pity that my music seems to be on Spotify but only in the US
Napster site...

Have any of you tried m.napster.com site? does it also work well?

Thanks again.

--
local.bin