local.bin;473273 Wrote:
> There is no iphone client for Napster, but there is great Slimserver
> support, while the opposite is true for Spotify :-/
>
> Of course if the service is good I'll never need support, but with
> Spotify I can cancel the service by opting out in my account and their
> service is great.

Napster have developed an iphone streaming app (as opposed to
m.napster.com which is download only) and are in the process of
negotiating the various rights necessary to release it. I've never had
any problems with Napster support but to be fair I've never had to do
more than use them to convert my account between service levels.

Spotify support in Squeezecenter is a regular enhancement request, and
developers have said they would like to add it. However, the current
released Spotify API isn't up to the job.

--
Siduhe

Who am I on 'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/siduhe)?
"-Siduhe Loved Tracks radio got the thumbs up. Feedback included: yeah,
it's good... got the odd dodgy track tho...-" (c) 'ModelCitizen'
(http://www.last.fm/user/Modelcitizen)