bernt;496698 Wrote:

> A few suggestions.
>
> Option to preview and edit the tags before the rips start.
> Option to preview the cover art and download cover art only to the
> current rip.
>
> To make things more iPod friendly embedd the cover art on rips and flac
> mirror.
> Add the itunescompalition tag to various artists albums.
>
> All my covers are named folder.jpg and I mainly use flac.
> /Bernt

1. Option to preview and edit the tags before the rips start.- This
would be quite a bit of work and would slow down ripping. it's easy to

2. Option to preview the cover art and download cover art only to the
current rip. - This would be quite a bit of code but I like the idea.
I'll look into this.

3. To make things more iPod friendly embedd the cover art on rips and
flac mirror.- Great idea. We now support Apple Lossless with embedded
cover art. I'm hoping the upstream project we are using for mp3
conversion adds cover art at some point.

4. Add the itunescompalition tag to various artists albums. - what is
this? Can you explain it in more detail?

5. All my covers are named folder.jpg and I mainly use flac. - This is
supported already.

--
agillis

rip, tag, get cover artÂ… All you do is insert the CD!
http://vortexbox.org

agillis
Lead Developer VortexBox