results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73698
Question: Is third party plugins/applets important for your Squeezebox
purchases ?

- I won't buy any more Squeezebox products unless support for third
  party development is prioritized
- I won't buy any more Squeezebox products unless the third party
  plugins I rely on is supported
- I use third party plugins but I would still consider buying more
  Squeezebox products without them
- I don't use third party plugins so they aren't important to my
  Squeezebox purchases

Anybody at Logitech paying attention to the whole Google/OpenSource
thing going on?

The development community for Slimware or Squeezeware (yes, I made
those up) should not be taken for granted. This is a real resource for
design, development, and testing.  The question is for Logitech Product
Management: what is the roadmap for the Squeezebox products, and how can
Logitech leverage this community in the design and development of these
products?

My suspicion is that there is tremendous concern around confidentiality
when considering opening product development to the community.  The
question I would pose to the community is how can we assist?  Are there
devices or methodologies that would allow for a community to participate
in design and development while maintaining confidentiality?

--
mark-e-mark