ralphy;526394 Wrote:
> Does sound work after sleep using the standard squeezeslave.exe direct
> sound binary?  Would you try sleeping the direct sound version and
> report back?
>
> Are you using 32 or 64-bit Win7?
>
> I'm trying to determine whether it's the asio libportaudio or
> squeezeslave but I don't have Windows 7 to test this with yet.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ralphy

Hi Ralphy,

Sorry it took so long to test this...

No luck with either regular windows or asio version coming out of
sleep.  SBS is on a ReadyNAS, and the music shows it is still playing,
but no sound.  Close cmd window and reopen squeezeslave (either one)
and all is fine.

I'm using Windows7 32-bit. FWIW, had same issue when this machine had
XP, but that was a few versions of squeezeslave ago...

Let me know what else I can do to help you track this down.  Thanks
again for all the effort! :D

--
fphredd