truehl;527574 Wrote:
> Ralphy:
> Wonderfull!!! If got it to work!!! It was only the switch to OO, thats
> great!!! I'll add it to the SqueezePlugVM. Do you have news for the
> need of a coprocessor thing of squeezeslave?
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Greetings,
> Thomas

That great!

I need to look at the changes made in the previous link I sent you, and
attempt to merge their changes, as I was never provided the patch I
requested.  But it's unlikely to happen until the fall.  Now that
0.9-133 is released.  I'm taking some time away from squeezeslave
development as I do every spring to focus on the bike.

--
ralphy