rbl;565618 Wrote:
> A 100ft backup cat6 is a good idea, but frankly in this day and age is
> rather disappointing that these wireless things don't work better!
In some ways wireless was more relaible several years ago, before
everyone started using it. You might have bandwidth limitations because
of other visible networks on the same channel as yours causing
interference. Or if there are a lot of other networks it might be
virtually impossible to get a clean signal, they all use the same
frequencies after all. This goes for cordless telephones and BlueTooth
as well, the 2.4GHz spectrum is a complete mess.

--
funkstar

'[project log] funkstars digital lifestyle'
(http://forums.hexus.net/hexus-lifestyle/179882-project-log-funkstars-digital-lifestyle.html)
- 'hexus.community' (http://forums.hexus.net/)

*in use:* *1*x touch, *1*x boom, *2*x sb3, *1*x controller
*in a box:* *1*x radio, *1*x (beta) controller, *1*x receiver, *1*x sb2
wired (silver), *1*x sb (black), *1*x slimp3 (with rear shield)

if you have any others, let me know, i'm interested!!