Muele;626587 Wrote:
> On a sidenote: Android Market always allows a refund within 24 hours.
>
> Regarding space: E.g Squeezecommander is about 3 MB, so it is one of
> the bigger apps. But even on the tiny X10 mini space is not an issue.
> Whatever space the cache uses, can be put on the SD card if needed.

Google reduced the refund period to 15 minutes recently. :-/

But many developers are very friendly and will offer you a (manual)
refund after these 15 minutes if the App does not work for you.

The current release version of SqueezeCommander is only ~1MB big.
The Beta is much bigger (~3MB) because I now include optimized bitmaps
for every screen density (low, medium, high).

But you are right, you can move SqueezeCommander (the App itself) to SD
card if you like.
(The phone will probably do this for you anyway if you are running low
on internal storage.)

SqueezeCommander stores its (artwork) cache in
/sdcard/.squeezecommander, i.e. on the SD card.

--
flattermann

Christian

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android