Gblenn;664821 Wrote:

> From a speculation standpoint I guess there are two ways this could
> happen; Either that LMS can serve DLNA devices still being controlled
> by "traditional" controllers, including my Squeezecontroller.
> Or that iPeng and others become DLNA control points as well...

The problem here is that you can't really "control" DLNA devices with a
phone or something similar. That's why everybody who has good remote
control develops their own thing.

DLNA needs the control point to be either on the server or on the
renderer, in any case it needs to be permanently on and in permanent
control of your streams. It's just not feasible on a WiFi device.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com