nicolas75;671361 Wrote:
> Mac and Linux yes.
> If you can mess with Linux, you have no problem which such basic stuff
> as virtual machines.
Okay, so it clearly doesn't work on any of these platforms natively.

LMS does at the moment, and doesn't require running funky
virtualization software, paying expensive licences to Microsoft, or
upgrading hardware (RAM expansion at least) to get it running perfectly
well.

And you dare saying I'm the one looking for problems, here? :D

nicolas75;671361 Wrote:
> One of the biggest problem which led LMS where it is, is people only
> paying attention to their own needs, not asking themselves if it push
> the software in the right direction.
"Faites ce que je dis, pas ce que je fais."
You're exactly telling us that LMS should suit YOUR NEEDS.

--
sebp

'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/sebp)