I normally use iPeng in portrait mode and sync players using MultiPlayer
Control on iPhone 5 with iOS7. This works flawlessly in the "old"
version (2.0.16) but on 7.0.1 the edit button is not visible in portrait
mode. As a workaround, I exit out of Multiplayer control, turn the phone
to landscape, reopen multiplayer in portrait mode and voila, the edit
button appears and  I can eventually sync!

I guess this might be happening because I have Bold text set to ON in
the iPhone accessibility settings?  It does not appear that iPeng 7
supports Dynamic Type so I cannot adjust the virtual font size. In
comparison with other apps, iPeng 7 seems to have a large screen title
font?

Also I am wondering why the Home button has been replaced by Back? In
some situations this is annoying, particularly when transiting back from
a sub>sub menu to the main items.