Have just installed the OS 7 version on my ipad air.

It is the first ipeng that I have used so no previous experience other
than the Logitech free app.

Very disappointed and frustrated to find that Album's are only displayed
in alphabetical title order only with no option to select Artist, Year,
Album as the Logitech version and also as I believe the Squeezepad app?

Have I missed a setting somewhere or is this an omission in the OS 7
version?

I like to select by viewing the album cover but trying to remember album
titles rather than bands is a lot more difficult?

If it is an omission can it be included as a user option like the
original Logitech app?