wortgefecht wrote:
> Unhappy with the sound quality of my mobile...Now I hook the Fiio DAC
> with my Beyerdynamic to it and am completely happy while travelling and
> staying in hotels :)
>
> Long story short: What is your mobile setup and what are your
> experiences with it?
Were you dissatisfied with flac from your phone ? Is DAC a must ?

In case the above is not true, very happy with subsonic server streaming
from home to where I happen to be, flac or ogg or mp3, from cache or
real streaming, easy to set up especially if you like to tinker.

George

Transporter->Pathos Logos->Triangle Celius
Touch->Yamaha RX-V673 -> Paradigm Monitor 7
2 Duets, 1 Boom, 1 SB3, 1 Touch, 1 Radio, Transporter
Nexus 5 -> Sennheiser HD 380 Pro
2 servers -> Arch Linux, Ubuntu Linux