JJZolx wrote:
> This isn't a traveling setup, more of a gym/workout system.

Well, as mentioned before, I stopped listening to music 'on the go' some
years ago, i.e. while walking, running, or being outdoors in general. So
my setup is for being on the train or in the hotel.

JJZolx wrote:
> I have a SanDisk Sansa Fuze v2, and also a Sansa Clip Zip, with some
> 32GB μSD cards. But I only use the Clip these days. I've always
> used Rockbox on them and I doubt that I'd consider a DAP that couldn't
> run Rockbox. I use several different pairs of inexpensive to moderately
> priced IEMs.

I tried several IEMs, never got to like them. So over-ears it is. I also
have a headphone bag in which both the Fiio DAC and the GoGear fit into.

- *ASRock Ion 330* (home office) w/ Xubuntu 14.04.1 LTS + LMS 7.9,
  FLAC > Local Player > Behringer MS 40 active nearfield monitors via
  toslink
- *Boom* (master bedroom), *Radio* (master bathroom), *Archos 35 Home
  Connect* + SqueezePlayer (guest bathroom)
- *Reson PR 80s* as UPnP client (living room) > Parasound DAC 1500 >
  vintage Wega Modul 42V amp (w/ 42E equalizer, 42T tape deck, and
  Thorens TD 160 Mk II turntable) > Quadral Vulkan Mk II
- *Duet* + *Radio* in storage