As soon as I made the leap from flip-phone to smartphone, I bought a
64GB SD card for it (Samsung SIII) and loaded it up with FLACs. I pair
that with a variety of output devices depending on the situation: Koss
Porta-Pros for quiet environments, in-helmet speakers for skiing, JVC
active noise-cancelling for loud environments and a rechargeable
Bluetooth portable speaker for outdoor gatherings. I used the JVCs this
weekend while running a gas-powered, handheld brushcutter to clear
trails at the local ski area.

Win7Pro(x64)[3.3Ghz i5, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD system, 15TB storage], LMS
7.9.0 -> Logitech Squeezebox Classic V.3 -> Cambridge Audio DacMagic ->
NAD C160 -> 2 x NAD C272 -> Quad 22L2