Owen Smith wrote:
> The only downside was the post 911 plastic cutlery, the Concorde badged
> cutlery was only featured in pictures in the menu.

My wife and I flew Concorde between NY and London the first year it was
in service (1978), when there was some doubt as to whether it would be
allowed to use JFK on a regular basis because of noise concerns. We
could only afford to do it one-way, and came back standby on a 747.

We still have a pair of Concorde insignia wine glasses and a set of
Royal Doulton salt and pepper shakers, taken with the permission of the
cabin steward, although he did say "You lot will be stripping the entire
plane next.".