ralphy wrote:
> You can also use any remote with the Touch/Radio that "speaks" the nec
> IR protocol.

Also, as an option to what Ralphy is suggesting, the Logitech Harmony
Remotes, which use the "my harmony" software can be programmed to
control a Touch or Radio (My Harmony has a code database entry for
them). I use couple Harmony 650s to control touches in different
locations, and have set them up for friends.

Note that Logitech has discontinued the Harmony Remotes, but they are
still available on the secondary market. I like the 650/665 because they
are simple, inexpensive, have a small TFT screen, and can control
multiple devices, and you can program activities ("Listen to Touch",
"Watch a DVD", "Stream", etc.)

Jim