I had the same problem with one of my Touch remotes, couple of keys not
working. I bought one of these progammable remotes -
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263268664186

You do of course need a working original remote to programme it. You can
use different remotes to programme specific keys. I used 3 of the keys
to control speaker on/off and volume, the rest control my Raspberry
Pi/Jivelite screen. You also need a good memory as some the assigned key
legends are not all that intuitive! :D

Works great, cracking remote, sits flat on my desk where I spend most of
my time, it doesn't move rock or wobble when pressing a key.

37188

|Filename: remote programmable.jpg                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37188|

*LMS server/study player - LMS 8.3.0 *Pi4B 4GB/NanoSound ONE case/pCP
8.1.0 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on Sata SSD (ntfs)
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 8.1.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > Topping E30 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Echo Show 8
*Garage* - Squeezebox Touch > Edifier

*Spares* - 1xSB Radio, 1xSB3, 6xRPi, 1xDAC32, 1xCORE32