Siduhe Wrote:
> The only one I've come across has been widely reported - additional
> applications you've installed won't port across to the new firmware, so
> you'll need to wait till they've been updated and reinstall.

I can live with that...I installed all kinds of goodies, including
running ssh server. I thought I was going to use it a lot in this
fashion, but it turns out I had little use for logging into a
command-line remotely. The screenshooter application I will miss
though...

Siduhe Wrote:

> Fraid I'm not quite brave enough for 6.5 yet, so don't use your 770
> skin, but looking forward to when I can ! ;-)

well warranted to stay away from 6.5 right now. 'Tis a mess at present.
I think you'll enjoy the skin once 6.5 gets beaten into shape.

#!/ben

--
bklaas

"the Nokia770 skin guy"