bklaas Wrote:
> Anyone else install the 2006 OS upgrade yet to their 770? I'm probably
> going to do it later today and wanted to know if there are any other
> significant gotchas.

The only one I've come across has been widely reported - additional
applications you've installed won't port across to the new firmware, so
you'll need to wait till they've been updated and reinstall.

Otherwise it's been an easy install and performance has improved now
you don't have to hack the 770 to use your memory card as a bit more
swap space (there's an included application to do this for you).

On the annoying side, I've lost the ability to do a one-click check for
emails without opening up the inbox, but I can live with that until
someone works out a way round it.

Fraid I'm not quite brave enough for 6.5 yet, so don't use your 770
skin, but looking forward to when I can ! ;-)

--
Siduhe