I think I was not clear enough, the goal is to fit the NAS Board inside
Transporter's body not to build a 2nd full box.
HDD must not be located close to Transporter it can be a network drive
hooked behind several meter of LAN cable...

About customer unfilled attempt, Slim's claim on Transporter:
>>Transporter's sound quality surpasses even the most exotic compact
disc players. Its no-compromise design minimizes jitter and distortion,
so you can enjoy the best your digital music collection has to offer.<<

Before be able to beat most exotic CD players, Transporter first needs
to be able to start playing music ...I mean always like a $30.- CD
player.
I agree my above statement is not really fair but sometimes I'm loosing
control >:-}....

--
your momo