HifiSteve you might want to call/email support. I think something might
be wrong with your player, have you checked its MAC address?

Hold the left arrow on the remote for 5 seconds, then scroll down to
'current settings' and hit the right arrow. Then scroll down to MAC
address and compare it with the sticker on the bottom, do they match?
If they don't hit the right arrow once more and change the MAC address
to match the sticker on the bottom of the player. If that doesn't help,
I'd suggest contacting support about this networking issue.

--
Ross L

Ross Levine - Slim Devices Quality Assurance