ashmore;217881 Wrote:
> I have two folders: one entitled ‘Best Quality’ and the other entitled
> ‘Smaller’. The Best Quality folder contains (you guessed it…) my entire
> collection in the best quality format that I own it in. Thus it has a
> mixture of MP3 and FLAC.  Slimserver is pointed at the Best Quality
> folder, so you have all your music available to you.
Ditto... except my folders are called "original" and "lossy".

-music
---- original
------- flac
------- mp3
---- lossy
------- mp3

I use Robin Bowes' "flac2mp3" script to keep the "lossy" part of the
tree up to date.

Someday I'll hack the script to have it also copy mp3s to the target
location... or I'll raise an enhancement request ;-)

Best of luck with those girls, Ashmore! ;-)

Matthew

--
mflint

'Clicky-woo linky'