I guess I'm now struggling on how to convert my WAV files to flac.  I
don't want to re-rip all my CDs but without the tag info on a WAV file,
and the track number as part of the file name, I'm stumped what to use
to get my WAV files to flac with tag info.  I guess plenty of utils
will reach out to the CCDB to get the info but I need a util to take
all my wav files, which are spread throughout an organized itunes
library, create the flac files and create the tag info.  I could copy
them over to a single folder but I'm afraid dups would pop up.

--
FTJoe