Hi,
We have 2x sb3's connected to slimserver running on a ts-109pro which
also stores the music. All connected wirelessly. We were looking to add
a third SB3...

When it works, it's great. But it's high-maintenance. The radio
stations (classif fm, radio 2, etc) just seem to stop for no reason and
at random after a couple of hours.

The music always stops whenever i turn on my laptop which is on the
same network. Laptop runs zonealarm. Once music is restarted it's fine
again.

Why is this? As my wife says, we just want a music system that works.
It all seems a bit 'random' and unreliable.

Any obvious things? Any suggestions before I'm forced to get something
else?

Thanks,
simon

--