Hello,
Just before Christmas I bought a Homeplug netgear bridge and wireless
access point which both plug into power mains sockets. Tbe bridge will
be hard-wired into the router. I'm hoping this will sort out the SB3
upstairs which only got about 0-40% wireless strength previously. I
haven't had a chance to sort it out properly but will let you know how
I get on. BBC Radio 2 is the one which is giving the most problems, as
I may have said before. I'm wondering if the AlienBBC plug-in has
something to do with this... transcoding perhaps?

I've started allocating ip addresses too, to see if that helps. It's
going to stay wireless, I'm afraid. Any idea if the Homeplug wireless
power mains things will cause problems with syncing or general
operation?

Cheers and Happy New Year!
Simon

--