The radio stations hardly draw bandwidth in a wireless setup, all things
told, and the fact that the problem arises when the laptop come son
could mean that...

- There is an IP address conflict? But if that was the case I assume
the MP3 streams would stop playing to - which they don't.

- I never use the radio feature on the SB all that much. I just nostive
that then SS loses all visibility of the SB, which I have always found
interesting. The SB obviously connects to a different host, and it goes
through your router. I would not think that does any changes tro the IP
address, though, and thus should not create an IP address conflict...

- Security issue? Not sure why the firewall rules would change when you
turn on the laptop. the only thing I could possibloy imagine is that SN
uses a TCP port, and when the laptop comes on for some reason the
router address conversion gets momentarily screwed up? But that seems a
long shot, not sure why the router would interrupt a flow or drop a
packet when adding a new entry to the address conversion table...

Just musing aloud, sorry to not be able to offer more help. For what it
is worth, I tested in in my setup (work computer woken up from
hibernation on my wireless network) and the SN runs like nothing
happened.

--
pablolie